Energy Contractor Services will help you with all the requirements of ISNetworld®, Avetta and PEC
We have the experience to setup, maintain or just improve your account.
We can take the time and help you.
We can talk with you and see if scores or grades could be improved.
Would you like to talk to the same person who knows something about your business?
No contract to sign. We work for you on a month to month basis. Cancel at any time.
TRIR / EMR Help Available
- Online Training
- Job safety analysis
- Defensive driving
- New hire programs
- Drug and alcohol programs
- General safety orientation
- Asbestos, Benzene and Lead Awareness
- Back Safety and Safe Lifting
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Space Entry
- Crane Rigging Safety
- DOT Hazardous Material Transportation
- Fall Prevention and Protection
- Fire Safety and Firewatch
- First Aid, CPR and AED Training
- Forklift Operator
- Hazard Communications
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Safety
- Lockout/Tagout: Control of Hazardous Energy
- OSHA 10-hour and 30-hour (General Industry)
- OSHA 10-hour and 30-hour (Construction Industry)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory Protection
- SafeGulf / SafeLand Orientation
Energy Contractor Services offers basic and advanced training courses that address safety requirements for regulatory bodies.
- Department of Transportation (DOT )
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Alaska Arizona California Colorado Florida Georgia Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Michigan Missouri Nevada New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania South Carolina Tennessee Texas Midland Odessa Utah Virginia West Virginia Washington Wisconsin Wyoming Australia Netherlands New Zealand – Anywhere you work.