Energy Contractor Services will help you with all the requirements of ISNetworld®, Avetta and PEC Premier
We have the experience to setup, maintain or just improve your account.
We can take the time and help you.
Would you like to talk to the same person who knows something about your business?
ISNetworld®, PEC PREMIER and Avetta provides an online contractor management database that collects health, safety, procurement, quality and regulatory information designed to meet governmental record keeping and Owner Client requirements. Through its Review and Verification Services (RAVS®), ISNetworld® subject matter experts review and verify contractors’ self-reported information. Contractors also use ISNetworld®, PEC PREMIER and Avetta to manage internal training and record keeping requirements.
Headquartered in Oklahoma City, we are here to help.
Ensuring proper conformance and maintaining up-to-date information is essential in ISNetworld®, PEC PREMIER and Avetta. ECS helps with your Owner Client’s reporting requirements. These include:
- Efficient and standardized way to meet Owner Client requirements
- Improve internal safety and information systems
- Written safety programs audited by safety professionals
- Track individual level data
- Ability to track individual training and qualifications
- Manage company personnel
- Marketing and exposure to Owner Clients
We will work with your company to obtain the highest rating possible within the requirements of ISNetworld®, PEC PREMIER and Avetta.
ECS will help you to obtain acceptance and approval by providing:
- Partial or 100% assistance of your general Management System Questionnaire (MSQ™)
- Safety Programs that meet the ISNetworld®, PEC PREMIER and Avetta Review and Verification System (RAVS®) standards
- Required safety training
- Review and submittal of OSHA 300 Logs, EMR certificates and insurance documentation
In some instances, your existing clients will require registering with ISNetworld®, PEC PREMIER and Avetta as a condition of providing services to them. Other times, you may want to be proactive in registering with this service in order to obtain business and market your services with ISNetworld®, PEC PREMIER and Avetta companies. In either case, it can be an intimidating and overwhelming process to answer MSQs ™, provide safety programs that meet RAVS ® standards, and comply with the document submittal requirements.
- Post all of your personnel and company data into ISNetworld®, PEC PREMIER and Avetta
- Create safety programs to meet ISNetworld®, PEC PREMIER and Avetta standards
- Help set up your In-House Training Programs for T-RAVS™
- Help in compiling your Questionnaire data
- Order your first Operator Qualification (OQ) Reports® on your assigned employees
- Set up automatic OQ Reports®
- Monitor your site in the future for new or updated requirements
Alaska Arizona California Colorado Florida Georgia Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Michigan Missouri Nevada New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania South Carolina Tennessee Texas Utah Virginia Washington Wisconsin Wyoming Australia Netherlands New Zealand – Anywhere you work.
If you are opening a new account with ISNetworld®, PEC or Avetta, we will get you up and running with a quick turnaround.
Or, if you already have an account, we can maintain it, improve it and offer customized service to keep you 100% compliant.
No contract to sign. We work for you on a month to month basis. Cancel at any time.